Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Israeli Drone Aircraft

February 2010 - Israel unveils a new drone fleet that can reach Iran. The Heron TP drones have a wingspan of 86 feet (26 meters), making them the size of Boeing 737 passenger jets and the largest unmanned aircraft in Israel's military. The planes can fly at least 20 consecutive hours and are primarily used for surveillance and carrying diverse payloads. These can fly for 20-hours, reach attitudes of 40,000 feet and carry missiles. Israel is believe to be producing these on a mass scale.




==> Support my efforts to bring you these Daily Postings by Following this Blog. Don't have a Google Profile or Blog yet, you can get one free. No Blog is need, just pick a name and set-up your Profile, then follow me here.

Please take a moment and RATE this individual Blog Posting.

Support your Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Follow Me on Twitter (noguncontrol). Just click on the Twitter Icon to the right. If you don't have Twitter please sign-up and get a Twitter Page now.

Please become my Friend on Facebook, Steve Guns. I post something to my Facebook Page everyday that is not posted here to this Blog, the Daily Gun Pictures. Just click on the Facebook Icon to the right.

Join my BlogFrog Community Page, see the side bar column near the bottom of the Blog.

Please visit my Google Advertisers, I need the money.

Leave me a comment, but please stay on point.
Note: Leave ALL comments in English ONLY. You can use Google's online translator to convert your language to English, then copy and paste it.

Do you have a Firearm or Weapon of any type you would like to share with the readers here?
Then email me the photo images, video, or video link and I will post it. Remember, if the weapon is not yours please remember to give proper credit to the source.

Feel free to LINK to this Blog Site.

Don't forget proper safety first when using a firearm or weapon. Please keep all weapons locked up and away from children.
It is recommended that you never keep a round chambered for your own safety.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment